Although KulzerTEC is mainly oriented towards the consulting business, there are some products that reached the level of the selling phase or that were at least already almost finished:
- MAXi-Race – This is an own development at KulzerTEC, related to karting championships’ management, including team, driver, kart, track, and many other details management for the professional kart drivers and teams. This pioneering project has been initiated by KARTION Racing Team, to assist its drivers, and was embraced by KulzerTEC. This application’s name has been inspired on their youngest promise, Maximilian Malinowski.
- Tester AT1 – The most recent “Automotive Tester AT1” is the ideal equipment for testing, developing and research in the field of gasoline and diesel combustion engines’ software and hardware components. It applies to any motronic ECU and it is able to accurately measure and simulate most signals needed in a complete automotive system.
- Tester AT1 (DE) – Der sehr aktuelle “Automotive Tester AT1” ist das ideale Gerät zum Testen, Entwickeln und Forschen im Bereich der Software und Hardware für Benzin und Diesel Verbrennungsmotoren. Es wird an Motor-Steuergeräten angewandt und es ist in der Lage die meisten Signale für ein automotive System genau zu messen und simulieren.
- Pacer-2 – Light-string cadence equipment for improving the coaching possibilities of competitive swimming, athletics and cycling athletes. It is the ideal equipment and method to use for training sessions in the swimming-pool, at the race-track or in the oval cycling-track. Built-in and custom configurable training methods and correction possibilities allow to get the most out of the athletes, pacing them to perfection.
- ECU2010 – This was a consortium research project done for Robert Bosch, KulzerTEC and the University of Aveiro. Among other things, it contemplated a completely new integrated software and hardware solution proposal for motronic ECUs for Motorsport vehicles. Everything was re-though and made from scratch, resulting in a final revolutionary architecture.
- Sankey – Sankey diagrams are a specific type of flow diagram, in which the width of the arrows is shown proportionally to the flow quantity. They are typically used to visualize energy or material or cost transfers between processes.
banda de tributo aos ABBA em Portugal, banda de tributo aos BEATLES em Portugal, ABBA tribute band in Portugal, BEATLES tribute band in Portugal – http://www.abbakadabra.com – http://www.adbakadabra.com – http://www.facebook.com/thebeetoes – http://www.youtube.com/thebeetoes – http://www.facebook.com/abbakadabra.pt/ – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diAmd82ZRTs – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JDC8b2slZw – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XGrO2SsYlw – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAYKOccFpds – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzcM9z_JVsM – http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1AyQP75hMI9gzMxOUjDD8Q – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjBQ-BFR2-M – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvknoW3Uk2I – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3Tn5Ebn8FU